BusBoss™ is an innovative, state-of-the-art school bus routing and scheduling software program designed to meet the needs and challenges faced by today's school transportation departments.
BusBoss™ was designed with end user needs in mind. Input from school district transportation personnel was incorporated into the design. All of the functions are easy to find and easy to accomplish; it's all a simple mouse click away.
FEATURES of BusBoss™
- Written for any Microsoft Windows operating system, not a DOS program converted to Windows.
- Accessibility for multiple users to view, modify, and retrieve information over a network.
- View color maps of your service area including areas outside your district with landmarks, street names, bus stops, and house locations.
- Graphically display student house locations on the map for redistricting based on grade, school, and race.
- Create and save school attendance areas for redistricting.
- Easily add or update your map with new roads, new stops, and new house locations with the click of a button.
- Automatically generate the year end state report; Pennsylvania State using the Sample Average Method and New Jersey using the NJDRTRS October 15th snapshot.
- Child accounting for every day of the school year; students can have unlimited number of addresses to be used for assigning bus stops on any day of the year.
- Every school has its own school calendar that can be printed.
- Track driver information, including license expirations, driver testing, absences, and driving violations.
- Simultaneously have multiple screens open.
- Choose from a complete menu of reports (including passenger lists and driving instructions) or create your own using common tools such as Excel, Access, and Crystal Reports (to name a few).
- Import student data updates from your district's main computer to reduce data entry time.
- Export data from BusBoss™ to ASCII or HTML files or other software programs such as Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Create and save unlimited scenarios for redistricting, "what if" situations, changing bell times, working on next year, etc., without affecting your current year data. Or, easily change from current year to any previous year data.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Computer with Windows operating system (32-Bit XP or 32/64-Bit VISTA or 32/64-Bit Windows 7, 8, or 10)
- Processor 1.5 GHZ or faster
- 17" Color monitor capable of 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 100Mbps network card
- High Speed Internet Access
- 512 MB free hard disk space or greater
- 8GB RAM or greater
- 32 MB Video card
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Computer with Windows operating system (32-Bit XP or 32/64-Bit VISTA or 32/64-bit Windows 7,8, or 10)
- Processor 2 GHz or faster
- 20" Color monitor capable of 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- High Speed Internet Access
- 100Mps network card
- 1 GB free hard disk space or greater
- 16 GB RAM or greater
- 64 MB Video card
*Amount of space needed depends on the size of your district.
Requires SQL Express 2005 or greater